Teacher Awards Survey for Yearbook
Vote for your favorite teacher. Vote for the weirdest teacher. Take the Teacher Awards Survey for the Yearbook!
Share your photos for the yearbook and order early!
We're using Treering.com online software to create our yearbook, and we need your photos from the year!
1) Go to www.treering.com/validate
2) Enter the following passcode: 101387476792100
3) Enter your information and create a profile (you can skip any part of it you would like)
4) Click on the "photos" tab and then "add photos" to upload pictures from your computer, Facebook, Instagram, or Flikr
5) Make sure the Yearbook team has access to your photos by allowing access to "All JOCHS" or "Editors Only"
The Official O'C Blog
Last Day to Check Out Books: May 2, 2014
Students: The library will stop checking out books as of Friday, May 2nd. Please plan accordingly. See Ms Moskowitz if you have any questions or concerns. Continue
Len Vlahos, author of Scar Boys, to visit O'C!
O'Connell Book Lovers welcome author Len Vlahos to the OC Library on Thursday, February 27th during 4th period. Mr. Vlahos wrote Scar Boys, a young adult novel about overcoming personal tragedy through resilience and the power of punk music. W... Continue
Valentine's Day Poetry Slam
Get Poetic, OC!! The Library will host a Valentine's Day open mic/spoken word during lunch. Come stop by to hear students share their hearts, minds, and lots of words as we celebrate our students' creativity and community. The event is cal... Continue
Two O'Connell Alumni Reopen Beloved Restaurant in Washington
Another piece of O'Connell's growing culinary expertise! Continue
Computer Literacy Workshops for Familes
JOCHS will be holding workshops in computer literacy for our families. Please see the attached fliers for more information! Continue