Join Our Athletic Program
We would like to formally extend an invitation for students to participate in our wide-ranging and substantive athletic program, which currently supports twelve competitive athletic programs throughout the school year.
Expectations of Excellence/Eligibility Requirements
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Passing a minimum of four classes
- Abide by all community expectations at school
- Have acceptable daily attendance (students must attend four periods of school on days of athletic contests)
Besides the requirements above, student athletes must make sure all of the Athletic Department's required forms are completed. Click here for a full listing of all student athlete forms.
How to Get Involved
- See links on the left for information about individual sports.
- Prior to practice, all students MUST have a physical completed by a physician; physical forms are available on the school website and in the school office. All students, regardless of season of sport are encouraged to get their physicals done before the start of the school year.
- Attend all team practices, study halls and games.