Before registering for School Loop, you must have:
- Student ID number (h0xxxxxxxx), which can be found on a previous report card, your student’s school ID card or on the course locator card (middle and high schools) that is issued to your child on the first day of school. For elementary schools, please contact your school’s office.
- Email address
How to register:
- Step 1: Go to http://www.sfusd.edu. Click School Information on the left side.
- Step 2: Look for the School Loop link next to your school and click.
- Step 3: You should see the school’s login page. Click Register Now.
- Step 4: Click Parent Registration.
- Step 5: Fill in all fields on the registration page.
- Step 6: Click Register Now. Congratulations! You are now registered to use School Loop! Go to your school’s School Loop home page and click Login to access School Loop.
Note: Parent accounts must first be approved by a school administrator before you can see your child’s grades and progress reports.